1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

Barack Obama tear up while addressing Michelle in his farewell speech

Discussion in 'News > Foreign' started by Small6ter, Jan 11, 2017. Views:198

1. Small6ter

Small6ter is a Verified MemberSmall6terwww.6ters.com

Let this be the first video you watch today, guys. See what a great, sweet husband, man looks like.

[​IMG]

US President Obama shed tears, made his daughter Malia cry, made the entire crowd give a standing ovation to his wife Michelle when he dedicated several minutes, during his final address in Chicago Tuesday night, and thanked her for being not just his wife, mother of his kids but also his best friend.

Addressing Michelle as “girl of the south side,” President Obama said,
    For the past twenty-five years, you’ve been not only my wife and mother of my children, but my best friend. You took on a role you didn’t ask for and made it your own with grace and grit and style and good humor.”"You made the White House a place that belongs to everybody,” he continued. “And a new generation sets its sights higher because it has you as a role model. You’ve made me proud. You’ve made the country proud.”

Tags:
  2. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Mtcheeeew.... No matter wetin una talk about this man, me I no just like am at all.
    E get anybody weh the wife no mean everything to am to start with?
    Abegi, make una park well and bring meaningful matters to front page.... Who Obama help kwanu.
    Make him go rest if him tenure don complete so that we go see new faces.

3. Amara

AmaraAddict Moderator VIP Xtra Trust LVL 1

Self-Employed
    Lol Eyor1, nobody beg you to like am na. Just read the sweet words, make you learn how to make your babe happy.

4. Amara

AmaraAddict Moderator VIP Xtra Trust LVL 1

Self-Employed
    Those are sweet words from a man who knows the blessing that his wife is, it takes a lot to appreciate such woman.
    Michelle Obama is in a class of her own, she took being First Lady to a new level and made it a position many women identified with.
    She exudes so much simplicity, that endears her to many!

5. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    Every good and responsible man knows his wife is a blessing..at least the bible first made that known to us that "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing".. That not with standing, as Eyot said, i do not like the Obama guy.. I cn only say i admire his simplicity but other than that, there is nothing likeable about him.. Infact, i suspect he is gay in secret..because he is the main brain behind the gay issues happening around the world now.

6. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Hahaha..... No spoil me oh, I be Christian oh.. . Wetin be babe?
    Even if I get babe, na to cry for her you want me to learn from Obama?
    That guy man no get anything to offer, make him park one side for other road users jorh.
    Which day be the official hand over sef, make una keep me posted on that matter because na the only thing about Obama weh I wan know at the moment.