1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

Better in bed, thick or slim girls?

Discussion in '18+' started by daniella, Oct 4, 2015. Views:892

?

Which is better in bed?

1. Slim girls

2. Thick girls

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. daniella

daniellaAmateur

Do guys prefer girls who are thick or slim?

do guys prefer slim model type of girls or girls with nice curves and a booty? i personaly im not fat nor slim, i have my curves and an *** and im proud to say im a size 5 but sometimes i want to be model type slim, in todays society theres so much pressure to be slim and beautiful so i want to ask guys and girls, whats better...model slim or thick and curvy?

[​IMG]

2. Emmauche

EmmaucheNewbie

I prefer the thick ones,becos may looking at her asset ur di*k will always comfirm that the girl is good.

3. Martinz12

Martinz12Newbie

Model slim are great nd very gud on bed..i love them slim

4. tinu

tinuAmateur

It's cool 2 be model slim. Fun loving and romantic in bed. U'll enjoy them

5. Gray5

Gray5 is a Verified MemberGray5Fanatic

Slim it is ...that's the type of girl any man can maneuver in bed!

6. andyslim

andyslimEnthusiast

Both. It's how u handle d bed tin dat matters

nifty60 likes this.
  7. emmanuelarmani1

emmanuelarmani1Newbie

the both of them are ok ,and it also depends on what the guy wants,like for me i like slim.........#laughs.......

8. Gray5

Like for me I've discovered slim girls are more energetic in bed, their p**sy more active and deeper than that of thick, fat girls...

9. diana12

diana12Amateur

It makes more sense wen it's thick. But dnt be deceived. It's all same

10. Rolgee

RolgeeNewbie

I like booty a*s babe some of them can drive you crazy meeh

11. temilola

temilolaEnthusiast

Are you married? @-)

12. Gray5

@temilola, What kind of question is that you're throwing @rolgee?! Don't you know a fairwind , play guy when you see one? Abeg @rolgee, enjoy your singleness jo while it lasts.

13. Lordmack

LordmackNewbie

Wow Nice comment @u all.....For me lord mack I have tried all and I would say you can't know a product well unless you have use or taking it....so it depend on ur skill of action. Some actions are good for slim chicks u can bend n carry ad twist easy also for curvy ones if u aint too strong you will wana die there cos it kind more meaty n chobby but for me slim Chick does it better in bed

14. alubarika

alubarikaNewbie

I prefer the thick one. visual appearance triggers your sugar boy

15. Lordmack

LordmackNewbie

Guy self be prostitute oh...na everybody for here don get one or two experience sha

16. Gray5

@lordmack, I almost thought I was the only one that noticed that...na real ashawo dem full hia...including u...

17. Lordmack

LordmackNewbie

I just can't imagine what this ur generatin is ging t be seriusy. God dey sha...... Experience is the best teacher sha.

18. Gray5

@lordmack, What do you mean: "I just can't imagine what this ur generatin is ging

t be seriosly."? Why not say, OUR generation... or better still YOUR generation? U talk like this ain't your generation as well... abi, wait...you be ghost?! lolzz

19. gaga

gagaNewbie

simply the thick and curvy will take one to the next level. I mean moderately thick and curvy

20. drakkypee

drakkypeeNewbie

think slim get wide easily

21. missbenny

missbennyAmateur

It's all cool. It also depends on the pilot in-charge. But for me slim girls rocks. We run the world take it or leave it.

22. pizzylee

pizzyleeNewbie

i'd say averagely thick

23. codehaven

codehavenNewbie

It's all about your skill, slim girl has deeper and wider p**sy, t takes sometimes for them o get wet. Thick ones has meaty and wet p**sy. But if your pilot knows how to press the buttons, it all good. Both are my specialities.

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.
  24. biglere

biglereNewbie

I have always been one of those guys that likes all shapes and sizes, except very tall, anorexic, or morbidly obese. That is because a woman's size does not automatically tell you about her character. Plus, the more you are attracted to, the wider the selection.I love my wife, and she is neither skinny or thick. I like healthy. If you are thick, but exercise and eat right, it shows differently than if you are thick and don't take care of yourself. If you are skinny and exercise and eat right, it too will show differently than if you don't. I just like to know that my babe is tough. Not Holy Evanderfield tough, but a solid woman. There is a deeper sense of attraction because her beauty is no longer tied to her external appearence but to her internal...her self-confidence. She gets stoked when she can bench 135 pounds, which is an awesome achievement. So, I would say it doesn't matter as long as you are healthy. Be who you are....that's freakin HOT!!!

25. kaycee214

kaycee214Newbie

Hmmmmmmmm men thick girls sh*t........***it will be a nice experience sha*** :-O

26. Cordenify

CordenifyEnthusiast

Site Engineer
    Home Page:
    well, it depends individual technical know how. Appearance is not the criterial but matured man can handle both slim, thick and fat to scream or cry. Guys don't be deceive u r the referee and the action is in ur control.

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.
  27. cutyfwesh

cutyfweshEnthusiast

@cordenify @biglere thanks for telling them o

28. Cordenify

CordenifyEnthusiast

Site Engineer
    Home Page:
    u r welcomed@Cutyfwesh

29. kaycee214

kaycee214Newbie

So long we can go marathon till morning i dont care if u fat or thin.

30. ogijah

ogijahNewbie

I bet guys giving it to thick chicks have not been bashed by the slimmees....a trial will convince you. may be I am yet to meet the gud thick ones but qi can tel you I been given trits by slim sista over time andhave concluded they got it.....myr experpience with thick sta is xteriised by log lying stuffs while I do all d works...slim sistas are involved from the beginin..they give and take.....you know wat I mean...

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.