1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

Photo(s) Check out Davido's new ride

Discussion in 'News > Celebrity/Entertainment' started by Small6ter, Jan 11, 2017. Views:206

1. Small6ter

Small6ter is a Verified MemberSmall6terwww.6ters.com

Barely 2 weeks after he bought a 2017 Range Rover Autobiography, the singer has added another car to his garage, a Mercedes GLE 450.

[​IMG]

More photos below...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Good shaa but my problem with him and wizkid are pompousity and arrogance and being money drunk.
    That is a good way to start the year if he so desires but what about the streets?
    Make una get some rethinks this new year oh.
    God bless his hustle shaa.

Amara likes this.
  3. Amara

AmaraAddict Trust LVL 1

Self-Employed
    You echoed my thoughts, I know it is Davido's money to ball with, but when it borders on excess to satisfy a whim just because he has the means to do so, then it becomes crazy.

4. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    Mercedes rocks baby.. I love that brand like crazy.. Congrats on your new push man..but it aint all about you, you should alwayz knw dat.. The streets made you and that same streets can mare you and you crash like u neva existed.. Give back to the streets because that is only wht you will be remembered for

5. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    There are alot of motherless babies home there in lagos and alot of needy people in the streets that you could put smiles on their faces with just a little contribution and they will never forget you for that. Besides wht is d point loading ur garage with cars whn you can only drive one at a tym?? People wey get d money pass una self nor dey show off the way una dey show off..

6. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    There are alot of motherless babies home there in lagos and alot of needy people in the streets that you could put smiles on their faces with just a little contribution and they will never forget you for that. Besides wht is d point loading ur garage with cars whn you can only drive one at a tym?? People wey get d money pass una self nor dey show off the way una dey show off...mke una receive sense dis new year ooh..

7. Amara

AmaraAddict Trust LVL 1

Self-Employed
    He possibly gives back but this show-off is becoming excessive and unnecessary, guess he does it for the adulation of his fans but is that all there is to his own life?
    That stated ;
    HoneyBlinkz1 oya when you go buy this kind ride for me, as your manager I is na?...lolz!

Eyor1 likes this.
  8. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    Amy baby, he does not give back anything jare.. Person wey if him buy any new car or house or just sign better deals, we nor go hear word.. Na when him come do charity we go hear word.. I pray ooh. He go even use am sing so dat everybody go know say see wetin him do.. As for buy you the side, dont worry, i'll get you a better one dan dat so dat him go knw say we pass am..

Amara likes this.
  9. Amara

AmaraAddict Trust LVL 1

Self-Employed

Blowing you kizzez for the last part of your comment... Lolz!
    David needs to grow up jare, we know he is loaded so he should come up with something spectacular.

10. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    I catch the kizzes sharply...