Compare this Humans vs Animals lifestyle. Pls say something

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ganiyat, Jan 6, 2017.

1. ganiyat

ganiyat Enthusiast Verified

Please have something to say about this picture here. Me I'm speechless
    animals.jpg

Tags:
  2. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Enthusiast Verified

Na today you knw say animal dey more organized than human beings?? It have tayed that we know all dos one naa.. The camel is even too big, have you not seen small small ants moving together on the floor or on a wall? They are so organized that even if they are coming in opposite direction, the still greet each other and pass..

3. Amara

Amara Addict Trusted

Hahahahaha... HoneyBlinkz1 abeg take am easy de yab us jor!
    But you are right though, for us humans it is always about rushing to be at a place thereby causing so much congestion, even when there are rules for us to maintain, we still find a way to break them.
    Animals are intelligent,and they exude it in such a way that it leaves a human ashamed at times, knowing that there are more organised ways we can always adopt to make life easier for us.

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.
  4. HoneyBlinkz1

Cheeei... Babe, u dey enter class wella.. Omo.. See english.. I believe with those few points of yours, you hve been able to convince us and not to confuse us that animals are more organized than human beings..

5. Jaydon101

Jaydon101 Newbie

humans are more organised than animals,we humans can read and write, we can do lots of things, we rule the world, we drive planes, we Are creative, we are intelligent, but are animals there are only useful for feeding, we eat their meat...and animals are dangerous I'n many ways, animals kills,especially wild animska

6. HoneyBlinkz1

Bros, what are you talking self?? We are only better than Animals because God gave us authority over them and also made them useful for meat..but dont forget as we use dem for meat, some of them also use us for or as meat..besides, u think if animals had the type of opportunity we humans have, they wont do better??

Amara likes this.
  7. teezhie

teezhie Fanatic

Animals don't have jobs but human do.,human lacks patience but animan do and that's why when you see them in group they are note organized... Animals are not envious but human do....I would just say there are so many things that makes an human life not organized and the animals are.....where did you even get this pic....kinda funny

8. Amara

Amara Addict Trusted

Hahahahahaha... HoneyBlinkz1 abeg lemme, na you I de learn from na.

God loves you!

9. Amara

Amara Addict Trusted

Well stated, I totally agree with you. To even buttress the fact, God regretted creating man but not animals.
    There is a song in my native language, that goes all that God created is still as it is but only man changed.

God loves you!

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.