1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

Do I really have to feed my brother’s visitors?

Discussion in 'People/Places/Events' started by mrwhite93, Jun 12, 2018.

1. mrwhite93

mrwhite93Newbie

My brother and I live together in the same flat. He moved in with me when he started college. Earlier last week he invited some Peru ladies and guys over to study. I just said hi to them and told my brother that I’ll be in my room when he needs me. When my mom called, she scolded me for not entertaining “our” guests properly. She said I should’ve prepared something for them. On my defense, it was my brother’s guests and not mine. There was food in our pantry and he should be the one preparing something for the people he brought. Was I the bad guy in this scenario? Should I really make something or at least order something when they come over next time? Thanks ahead for your replies.

Tags:
  2. mrwhite93

mrwhite93Newbie

Someone in here can give me an advice about this situation? Can you share guys...

3. walkaway33

walkaway33Newbie

Yes! Your action makes you bad person in that scenario. I think there is nothing wrong in giving some respect to your brother's visitors much more act as if you are well mannered person.

4. zepe12

zepe12Guest

Well, even if is not your guests so you should entertain them just show some respect.

5. damien45

damien45Newbie

I think there is nothing wrong with that, but next time just try to entertain or order something food, just to let them feel that it's ok for you that they came over to your house.