1. 6TERS is introducing PowerUser - Read More

Let's Talk About Love..

Discussion in 'Love Hurts' started by HoneyBlinkz1, Jan 5, 2017.

1. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    I have heard alot of people say love hurts.. Even there was a song some years back by brick and lace which they termed "Love is Wicked".. Is thus true?? If yes, why or how, if no, why or how? Lets say our mind and learn from each other here..

Tags:
  2. ganiyat

ganiyat Enthusiast

Love is not wicked and it doesn't hurt. It is the people who practice loving that shows wickedness and hurt their partners in the course of 'loving'.

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.
  3. bolade

bolade Amateur

It is just like saying guns kill people. No! Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.
  4. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    It is the actions of the people involved that also makes it love..right or wrong? But when one person is always at the giving end and the other is alwayz at the receiving end, doesnt that hurt?? Because the person who is alwayz at the giving end will eventually get tired someday..don't you think so?

5. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    In other words, are you trying to say that just as the gun is an instrument of destruction, love could also be an instrument of destruction?? Please clarify me..

6. teezhie

teezhie Fanatic

Student
    Love is not wicked Thom..but to my experience it had never worked too good for me as I get into trouble or her mum gets involved.... Just like left and right...love can be very cool and best thing that has ever happened to you before and a times it can be the other way round which gets you INI this and that...

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.
  7. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    You hv spoken really well Teezhie.. I think being in a relationship with the wrong person is what mkes love to hurt and feel so wrong.. Sometimes, the lies you get to hear and the actions and reactions you get to see most tyms will make u never want to try luving again when a relationship goes bad..

8. teezhie

teezhie Fanatic

Student
    Very true so true

HoneyBlinkz1 likes this.
  9. Eyor1

Eyor1 Addict Trusted

Geographical surveyor
    Lust is wicked and not love... Love can never be wicked because the Bible says that love endureth all things.
    Love can never be wicked because love never hates nomatter what happens so that misconception needs to be corrected to keep the populace aright.

10. Jaydon101

Jaydon101 Newbie

student
    Home Page:
    Love, love, love!!! I can say love is the most amazing feeling! It makes u feel that u can do everything, it gives u strength, it makes u feel happy….... love brings so many good things to our lives! love can fresh people,and sometimes frustrates us also.now,i am at crossroad of love,TO LOVE OR NOT TO LOVE,THIS IS A QUESTION!

11. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    Eyor, i sha like you concept.. The bible does say that love endureth all things, but hv you ever been pushed to the wall because of love?? Maybe you shud think about that.. Besides, never you think that love can never be wicked, you only knw about yourself though, you do not knw the oda person's mind towards you..but the plain truth is that love and some times turn to hate and hate begaths wickedness..

12. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    Yeah Jaydon,... Of a truth, Love is really the most amazing feeling especially when it is with the right person.. It sure makes u feel that u can do anything you wanna do and it gives u the strength to do it..it also gives u the deepest feelings of happiness.. But when it frustrates you n brings you to a point of deciding weda to luv or not to luv, that surely is the bad side of it..yuh sure knw wht i mean...

13. Eyor1

Eyor1 Addict Trusted

Geographical surveyor
    Yeah man.... Love turns to hate atimes because we are human and as humans, we deviate from the originally set standards, I also hate at a point of loving and not being reciprocated but I was only explaining the real and concept or meaning of love as portrayed by the Bible or should I say Godly standards.

14. Eyor1

Eyor1 Addict Trusted

Geographical surveyor
    Yeah man.... Love turns to hate atimes because we are human and as humans, we deviate from the originally set standards, I also hate at a point of loving and not being reciprocated but I was only explaining the real and concept or meaning of love as portrayed by the Bible or should I say Godly standards.

15. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    Now you are fully on point.. The only one i know that has really shown us wht true love is, is God. And this was done when he gave his only son (Jesus) to die for the remission of the sins of mankind.. The bible even went further to say "what manner of love is this that a man should lay down his life for his friends".. Such luv can never be exhibited by man..that is just the truth..

16. Eyor1

Eyor1 Addict Trusted

Geographical surveyor
    Hahahaha, To some extent, there can be oh but it will be rare.