Δ Linda Ikeji Social or 6TERS Social, you choose

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davinci_mq, Dec 5, 2016.

1. davinci_mq

davinci_mq Newbie

This is a comparison thread of these two websites, 6TERS.com and Lindaikejisocial.com. It is put together to help those who would want to make a quick choice between socializing or making money on either of the websites

- About
    Pre b.jpg
    Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) is a free membership website that provides a social interactivity alongside latest news and gossip around town.

On the other hand is 6TERS Social as it is usually written. 6TERS is a social forum website where you can discuss and share opinion.

- Difference
    LIS

Social activities + News portal + forum + shop + chat

6TERS
    Social activities + News portal + forum + shop + blog + Gallery + chat (coming soon)

- Social
    LIS - YES
    6TERS - YES

- Monetary benefit
    LIS
    1 approved unique post = N1,000
    Profile page monetization

6TERS
    - All Self-created activities yield at least N10k monthly
    . plus more (go discover the rest)

- Features
    LIS
    - status update
    . Latest News
    . Social Activity Stream
    . Shop item listing
    . Chat

6TERS
    - Status update
    . Latest News
    . Meet up zone for relationship and dating
    . Gallery where you can create album and upload photos
    . Chat
    . Social Activity Stream
    . Shop (buy or sell)

- Mobile App
    LIS - No
    6TERS - Yes

- Summary
    It is hard for me to choose one over the other since registration is free but I will leave you all to state which is best for you in the comment box below considering the two aspects of 'making money' and 'socializing'.

Tags:
  2. besties22

besties22 Fanatic

Cool. I have been on 6ters before the launch of LIS- linda ikeji social. I love it here, dont know about LIS yet

3. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Enthusiast Verified

I think i love it here.. Though it really doesnt have much active users yet because it is not so well know but it does have cool and luvly people, interesting new and forums. Overall, it is just cool being here and so far i have enjoyed my experience here including the fact that my time here is not always wasted as most of the posts are education and logical.. We should all try telling our friends about it and bring them here.. It is going to really boost this place and create more interaction and avenue to meet more nice people.. (maybe even hook up).. I luv it here..dunno about you guyz..

4. htweet

htweet Fanatic

I love both but that LIS has some distrattions. This is for discussion and you can earn while learning having fun doing it.

AngelEye, Amara, damifavor and 2 others like this.
  5. kemixlove

kemixlove Newbie

I've not heard about the Linda but I love 6ters, that's y i'm here

damifavor likes this.
  6. Eyor1

Eyor1 Addict Verified

To be sincere, I am not even signed to Linda, by the way, na snake name be that oh, what do we have in common? (joke oh).
    6ters for me beats Linda hands down.
    Linda no know my ware fare but 6ter made me forget recession.
    All accolades from me for now goes to 6ter.

7. Gray5

Gray5 Enthusiast

Seriously I dont know where the whole frenzy about LIS comes from? If not for a few Google redirect to the site on some occasion, I would definitely deny its existence!

6ters on the other hand is different. Its been a forum giving back to Nigerians. They use to give free recharge cards on this site, I don't know why they stopped. Perhaps due to the series of complaints greeting each pin recharge; obviously one gets lucky and the rest scrambling after that gets their phones blocked as a result of aggigated failed attempts. By and large it was fun...

I also love the free customised birthday cake thing. Very nice and commendable.

Keep it up 6ters team!

8. Katune

Katune Newbie

I love it here...... 4629adf8b12c43fa2a9c6a2edece977aa0e6d09f6c5b58c487c346419121ddb6.jpg

9. Gloria

Gloria Amateur

Everyone loves it here. Same with me. Not because I'm here but because I love something different and unique. Linda is biting more than she can chew competing with Facebook, the ultimate Facebook.

As at 3 years back, Facebook has about 7,000 staffs. Presently they should have close to 10,000 staffs. Funny enough Linda just launched her social website. She hasnt even won the heart of 170million Nigerians, she wants to beat Facebook with over 1.6billion members.

I laff in hyena voice for her

pwetymoi tutu and damifavor like this.
  10. nellygirl

nellygirl Fanatic

This is the part i love most. I love rewards :). I love it here. What if I spend hours compiling a post for Linda and she doesnt approve it as a unique post.

Even if the post is approved, I'll only get 1,000 naira. What if it takes about 7hrs daily to compile a unique and approved post. What is the assurance that my post will always meet Linda in good mood and get the approval that i seek?

ok o:cool::rolleyes:

11. Nancymo

Nancymo Amateur

@nellygirl nice one. I love both websites but discussion forum is a discussion forum.

It's just like comparing Linda's blog with nairaland. They are two worlds apart.

Dont know why Linda would even want to dare compete with a giant like Facebook.

I like 6ters, they have never tried to compete with anyone. Even if they would, they already have their Naija counterpart which is Nairaland. Let's see who wins the race. If 6ters will meet nairaland and pass to the next stage

damifavor and morenikeji like this.
  12. morenikeji

morenikeji Newbie

Dreams sometimes becomes a reality if you try and try harder.

Amara, damifavor and pwetymoi tutu like this.
  13. pwetymoi tutu

pwetymoi tutu Fanatic

damifavor likes this.
  14. Amara

Amara Addict Verified Trusted

The edge LIS has going for it at the moment is, the owner is a well known figure and the giveaways too, whereas 6Ters is slowly but surely growing.
    For me, 6ters offers a place to simply have fun and learn, with the introduction of the wallet,earn while at it. So a total package too!

That stated, the sky is big enough for everyone, and people will always go for that which caters to them.

pwetymoi tutu likes this.
  15. Amara

The edge LIS has going for it at the moment is, the owner is a well known figure and the giveaways too, whereas 6Ters is slowly but surely growing.
    For me, 6ters offers a place to simply have fun and learn, with the introduction of the wallet,earn while at it. So a total package too!

That stated, the sky is big enough for everyone, and people will always go for that which caters to them.

pwetymoi tutu, damifavor and tanny like this.
  16. tanny

tanny Amateur

@Amara that's the basic truth. But we are here cos we love it. They are there cos they love it

Amara and damifavor like this.
  17. damifavor

damifavor Newbie

This is more important for me. Best reaction to this thread

18. Amara

Hmm... I don't quite agree with the part where you stated, 'how Linda dared compete with Facebook.'
    Once upon a time was Yahoo messenger and even though it still exists, if a Mark Zuckerberg hadn't dared, there wouldn't be a Facebook today.
    If the guys who developed WhatsApp hadn't dared, we would have been stuck with just Facebook messenger cos of the connections it brought but with WhatsApp, it offered more.
    So Linda dared cos LIS is a dream of hers, which she had to give life to it doesn't matter if it might not reach the height of Facebook but at least, she didn't allow the fear of failure keep her from aiming.

Sent using 6TERS mobile app

pwetymoi tutu and ozy_frenzy like this.
  19. Amara

Simple!

20. Amara

LIS has some distractions cos some if not a huge percentage of the users are just there to make up numbers, while those who see the opportunities that are there, will maximise it to the fullest.

ozy_frenzy likes this.
  21. Amara

Lolz! The whole frenzy came from the giveaway I guess.

22. Amara

Facebook also started from somewhere, and grew to what it is today.

23. Amara

Lolz Nelly!
    That is where creativity shines through, but I love 6TERS reward a whole lot, whereby even my little participation counts for something.

ozy_frenzy likes this.
  24. ozy_frenzy

ozy_frenzy Newbie

That's the point @Amara. I love the fact that I'm one of the visits and traffics that count for 6ters.com. And 6ters understand that I need to be rewarded for using my spare time and data on here. So at the end, it's a win win situation.

25. Amara

Lolz!
    Even as they appreciate your being a member, you weren't forced to become one. You made a choice to be here, thereby expending your time and data.

pwetymoi tutu and ozy_frenzy like this.
  26. pwetymoi tutu

pwetymoi tutu Fanatic

Wish I know how it feels to laff in hyena's voice too. But i guess i wont ry it for anyone IJN

ozy_frenzy likes this.
  27. ozy_frenzy

ozy_frenzy Newbie

I pray for greater heights for both sites

28. perryindie

perryindie Amateur

6ters is good. Linda is good. They are good places to hangout online. But since everything is more on the monetary side here, I love it

29. Shesexy_i3G

Shesexy_i3G Newbie

6ters all the way

30. AngelEye

AngelEye Amateur

This is a discussion forum for crying out loud. I don't even know the reason for this 6ters wallet of a thing. Why are you here if you can't contribute and participate in discussions. Must you earn something for burning your data to have fun? Is that how you guys burn data on linda's blog and get paid for it?

I don't mind, wallet or no wallet. I'll try my best as a contributor here cos I love a simple and educating platform where ideas and opinions are communicated.