1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

Love is it possible

Discussion in 'Love Hurts' started by kparoboh, Jan 6, 2017. Views:76

1. kparoboh

kparobohAmateur

business
    Home Page:
    Lets be truthful to ourself is luv really possible in a country like this ??????my honest. NOoooo

Tags:
  2. curiousjames

curiousjamesAmateur

If you mean whether to love is possible in Nigeria, I'll advice that you give a try and see. Seeing is believing.

I've tried it before when I was growing up. That's when your heart really beats for a partner not now that we are grown up. What happens between adult is lust. All about se-x

3. teezhie

teezhieEnthusiast

Student
    You never can tell...true love is in every corner but it's just difficult to see you can give it a try you never can tell you can be very lucky...

4. teezhie

teezhieEnthusiast

Student
    [Thays OTE="curiousjames, post: 24862, member: 24"]If you mean whether to love is possible in Nigeria, I'll advice that you give a try and see. Seeing is believing.

I've tried it before when I was growing up. That's when your heart really beats for a partner not now that we are grown up. What happens between adult is lust. All about se-x[/QUOTE]
    That's very true

5. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Yes it is...

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 4)

Tags: