1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

My dog passed away. My gf got me another one but I hate it.

Discussion in 'Animals/Pets' started by mydeadpet, May 17, 2018 at 5:16 AM.

1. mydeadpet

mydeadpetNewbie

I honestly don’t know how to feel about this. My online gf got me a puppy as a parting gift before she heads back home next week. I feel like it’s way too soon for me to replace my dog whom I loved for years. I don’t want to reject the animal either because my gf can’t bring it back home with her. So one way or another, I’d have to take care of it when she leaves but I absolutely hate it. What should I do? I tried searching up advice online in international date blogs, in social media like twitter, and even asking some close friends. They all say the same thing. I should be keeping the pup. Sigh, I don’t know.

Tags:
    harold09 likes this.
  2. mydeadpet

mydeadpetNewbie

Anyone in here who also a pet lover can you give me some advice about this thing guys?

3. xtiangray32

xtiangray32Newbie

Sorry to hear about what happened to your dog. I know it's hard in your situation to replace your dog especially because you love him so much. I think it's a good thing to have another dog so that you can express your love and emotion for your past dog to your new dog. Don't close your heart from loving and caring for another dog.

4. harold09

harold09Newbie

It's ok bro, don't worry just take it and love your new puppy I know it's so hard but you need to do it, not just because it's from your girlfriend's gift but you also need to move on.