1. 6TERS is introducing PowerUser - Read More

Photo(s) See What Nigerian Actress, Toyin Aimakhu was Seen Doing with Another Man

Discussion in 'News > Celebrity/Entertainment' started by Small6ter, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Small6ter

Small6ter www.6ters.com Trust LVL 1

Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu was photographed on set locking lips with music artiste, Small Doctor.

[​IMG]
    Toyin Abrahim in the sizzling kiss with Small Doctor

Toyin Aimakhu currently regarded as Toyin Abraham after announcing a change of name recently recorded some beautiful memories on the set of her buzzing movie titled 'Alakada' which was star-studded.

The single actress might not forget her kissing scene with a younger celebrity named Small Doctor during the shoot.

The picture has been purposely released by her team to promote the movie which is currently making waves with massive advertisement from her industry colleagues.

Miss Toyin remains unmarried after enduring series of relationship squabbles last year with her ex Seun Egbegbe disgracefully roped in a phone theft saga.

Tags:
  2. Amara

Amara Addict Trust LVL 1

Self-Employed
    I think I need to see the movie, read good comments about it.

3. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    Becos of movie na you jst dey kiss person boyfriend or husband anyhow.. B like the thing don even dey hungry u well well since.. SALTS (Smiled a little then stopped).. I hope you guyz did not go and do an after scene off set part after this one ooh..?? I jst dey ask shaa...

4. Amara

Amara Addict Trust LVL 1

Self-Employed
    Chei HoneyBlinkz1 wetin dem call am, acting wey mean say make believe.
    That your kweshion, go ask Toyin for Instagram... Lol!

5. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Addict

worker
    Amara, shey you nova hear whn people dey say "na from clap dem dey enter dance".. Yuh nova hear am..after them hv do acting finish n mke you to believe, dem will now go and do the real action behind d scene..re u a learner?? Well sha, it is deir bizness, am jst concerned..