Photo(s) Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Shows Off His Expensive and Exotic New 1965 Bentley

Discussion in 'News > Celebrity/Entertainment' started by Small6ter, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Small6ter

Small6ter www.6ters.com Trusted

While some Nigerians are groaning over the recession, Warri billionaire has shown off his latest acquisition.

[​IMG]
    Singer, Tuface with Warri billionaire Chief Ayirima Emami

Rich and powerful Warri billionaire Chief Ayirima Emami is at it again. The socialite has been spotted showing off his latest acquisition - a 1965 Bentley exotic car.

[​IMG]

The billionaire was filmed at different nightclubs enjoying his groove with celebrities like Tuface, Bovi, Uti, MC Galaxy and many others. The clip was shared by Larry Awani on his Instagram page.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Watch video below:

Tags:
  2. Eyor1

Eyor1 Addict Verified

No be child's play.... I do not know why I am so much in love with vintage cars.
    When I get money as I should, I will order for customized vintage cars because I like standing out of the crowd.
    Imagine this man cruising on the streets, all eyes will be on him because this is worth more than the latest classics.

3. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1 Enthusiast Verified

Nor go f*u..ck with bentley ooh.. Them too dey produce bastard rides.. The warri billionnaire can nova know wht reccession is naa.. How e wan tke start?? You know how many people (top politicians) dey pay homage to am join oil money wey him dey chop.. Amma get me one of these rides pretty soon though..