1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

Wedding day: Reason why brides show more happiness than the groom

Discussion in 'People/Events' started by bamisepeters, Nov 18, 2016. Views:415

1. bamisepeters

bamisepetersEnthusiast

Blogger, customer service representative
    Home Page:
    https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HrK8q7LLAWM/WC8EfKrcUiI/AAAAAAAAJs4/LdeZJWFqp1UN5XEMesaTYyt_QF-qKlUfgCLcB/s280/15036283_1468741153154524_397255295717528*2*eme*09**3_n.jpg
    FLYING BRIDE ()

I always wonder why the bride are more than happy on the wedding day than the groom.

At times, some grooms act as if the wedding is being forced on them, like they didn't prepare for it nor spend a dime to see to the success of the event.

Personally, i think the women knows they are hooked for life, they accept their fate to have made the matrimonial vow to the one they love and that day is a day that many others such as friends and family members wished for but couldn't get it, but God did it for them against all odds.

On the other way round while the bride is seriously dancing, showing wild happiness, the groom is always like i can't believe this, so i will be with her for the rest of my life, i am in trouble if she or anyone catches me f*0ling around with some other chik.

Or should i say the so called happiness in the bride's expression is not because of all i stated above but for the fact that women are created to be good dancers than men?
    Also, should i say the grooms are just like that as that is the best way they could express their happiness to have caught a queen many others struggled to get?

See the picture used for this post, see the expression of the bride, and it is obvious through her moves that she is extremely happy, but the groom, his expression is no where close to that of the groom.

READ ALSO: REASONS WHY RELATIONSHIP IS HARD TO MAINTAIN

This is not the first time i am seeing this and most times, the financial status doesn’t matter.

Please, why are the grooms always appearing like someone thinking while the brides are always over joyous on the wedding day?

Source: WEDDING DAY: Reason why brides show more happiness than the groom - Bamisepeters' Blog

jenny, nellygirl, morenikeji and 2 others like this.
  2. tinuola

tinuolaAmateur

Ladies are usually the active ones in parties while guys are always thinking of how many bottles they are yet to consume so they can get high and dance well.

3. bamisepeters

bamisepetersEnthusiast

Blogger, customer service representative
    Home Page:
    So it is all about bottles... Lol.

tinuola likes this.
  4. tinuola

tinuolaAmateur

Yes. Guys don't cheer up unless they've had bottles

5. Iam_Trigga

Iam_TriggaNewbie

Student
    Well u might be really right about why u just started but really wedding is for ladies cause sooner or later they will brag about it lol at least tell d world how unique it is ..how dey danced and all the glamour ..... For the males ....well they can't wait too get of stage and relate with there niggas gist and get hype about there beautiful wife making them fill like a boss ....every guy loves that ...

jenny likes this.
  6. icehub

icehubNewbie

blogger
    Ya what you said is very true, I also wondered why that happens.

7. ganiyat

ganiyatFanatic

Women are always better than men when it comes to dancing. And we show our excitement more even if we are less excited. Someone prove me wrong

morenikeji likes this.
  8. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Thinking and stress makes the men less excited during weddings.

1.. Knowing how much you spent just to host a wedding that would not last up to 13 hours.

2.. Thinking of all the fine babes you will leave all because you are married and glued to a new woman ( if you still wish to go after your babes, it must be secretly and no longer
    open).

3.. Knowing you will to cater for not only yourself anymore, but a liability added called wife.

4.. Knowing you will now narrow your attention towards your mother, father, brothers, sisters and all other relatives and now look towards your new wife and her family.

5.. Thinking about your clubbing, partying and all that will have to be halted for attention to be paid to your marriage.

6.. On the woman’s part, she will be happy because she has found a burden carrier.

The woman will be happy because, asides children which will be stressful, all other things will be on a platter of gold from the now double struggling man.

Sent using 6TERS mobile app

morenikeji and HoneyBlinkz1 like this.
  9. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    For those of you who said the guy may be thinking about the bottles he will drink and all that sh*t, what if the guy is not the bottle type of guy?? Learn to look beyond the physical, it aint always about the bottles.. So obviously, you are getting it wrong there.. It is true Someone has to look happy during his or her marriage. Marriage has always been a big deal culturally for many people especially the ladies as someone naturally would be the one to look really forward to it. It is always the lady tha does this because it is her big day.. Now why almost always the lady? Maybe because most societal constructs are designed in a manner to make ladies believe that getting married to the man of their dreams is the ultimate goal. I mean, will you not be happy when you believe you have achieved your ultimate life goal? Of course you will.. And it is not strange but most people tend to confuse the wedding for marriage.. Wedding is just the program, marriage is the life after all the programs and that is the in thing.. People display happiness on different levels and use different facial expressions. Smiling and looking happy is one of them, the thing is, most weddings are stressful and naturally, the guy would be thinking of costs and trying to add two to seventeen in his head and balance things up. Please do not get me wrong, it is not that the ladies dont do this too, ladies also do this. But in all, the guy might also be thinking of all the lost "freedom" and the fact that he is now stuck to one lady for life. He might even be thinking or asking himself if he was doing the right thing.. That does not entirely mean he is not happy, he may not just be enthusiastic..

jenny and morenikeji like this.
  10. morenikeji

morenikejiNewbie

@HoneyBlinkz1 you are right but I wont agree with you as those shouldnt be the reason why a day of joy that comes once in a life time is also the day you have chosen to think about the responsibilities that comes along with wedding day and cost plus expenses.

Dance, forget your sorrow and the expenses. Later you can think about it. And why go into marriage when you know the cost and responsibilities of making the wedding a reality would be a burden you'll need people to carry for you

11. HoneyBlinkz1

HoneyBlinkz1Addict

worker
    @morenikeji.. Rightly said.. But lemme ask, have ever been so happy, so over joyed, so excited and elated that you just have ni idea how to express or show it for people to see how you truely feel?? If you have, then that is the feeling of most guyz during their wedding..

12. thisisconcept

thisisconceptAmateur

Entepreneur
    So after all this, everybody will die... just thinking aloud...:(:(:(:(:(

jenny likes this.
  13. Kemro

KemroNewbie

Journalist
    Ladies are naturally more social in parties than guys . The fact that he didn't dance more or up to the lady doesn't mean he has ill feelings. Come to think of it, why should a man be even happy that he is going into a life time cage that requires many sacrifices to be made and problem to be solved? It's just natural to get married, if not many guys and ladies wouldn't have considered it

jenny likes this.
  14. Jaydon101

Jaydon101Amateur

student
    Home Page:
    you know, ladies like to show them selves and ladies they have no problem CU's its a man that wud suffer for them, we men we strive for ladies, while ladies just is it is In their own house cook, take care of their kids and watch movies while the man will just be at work hustling

15. teezhie

teezhieEnthusiast

Student
    It's so so normal as they attend more parties than the guys go shopping that guys or do anything just involving outing...her happiness might be to leaving her mums house and getting married to the love of her life while the man can just stay calm and palm they look the lady say tonight na tonight

16. nellygirl

nellygirlEnthusiast

busy
    See men defending their race :D

17. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Hahaha, before nkor, wetin we for do?

18. CharlS

CharlSNewbie

Wow.. this is really an interesting topic you have here.

jenny likes this.
  19. jenny

jennyNewbie

But I insist, women have the best marriage performance during the celebration

20. deola

deolaEnthusiast

Ladies are always field with excitement all the time. Even if you look @ music videos nowadays its only females that are video vixens and you can't find guys who dance in music videos. We are always showing more happiness.

21. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Hahaha....
    deola.... You just want me to counter you but I am hungry now and will not do that but when I am ready for you, you will see.

22. abbey

abbeyFanatic

music & movie production management
    The ladies are only happy because their ex are there and they have to make him feel they have moved on and happy.....pretence

23. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Omehn, I disagree with you on this..... 80% of ex dates to not attend their former mate's wedding because it is a let down to them.