1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Join 6TERS to start chatting with online members. Click to Register.

What's the worst habit you've ever experienced from anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vivian, Oct 31, 2016. Views:393

1. Vivian

VivianAmateur

One worst habit I've ever experience is someone eating with the mouth sounding as if it's pig that is eating. It's usually so irritating and disgusting.

What's yours. Comment in the box below

Tags:
  2. ozy_frenzy

ozy_frenzyNewbie

Sneezing openly in a public vehicle. That wasn't the worst but I've experienced it severally. So irritating

3. Busola

BusolaEnthusiast

Home Page:
    That sneezing is common.

There are some people that comes to sleep on your mattress and the next morning they've dropped saliva on your pillow and it begins to smell.

4. htweet

htweet is a Verified MemberhtweetEnthusiast VIP Classic

Some eating habit can be irritating and makes you feel like dealing with the person involved. Maybe some strokes of cane :D

5. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Farting and yawning openly in the dinning... A cousin brother did that and in my mind, I had already killed him.

Sent using 6TERS mobile app

htweet likes this.
  6. KELVING

KELVINGNewbie

WORKER
    snoring while sleep

7. htweet

Bro wetin happen. You wan kill person because he fart for your food?:D:D

8. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    I was hungry and about to eat but then, I lost it all, talking about appetite.

9. htweet

So fart could make you lose appetite. Still surprised and wonder how that works. As in you were not hungry, you were only angry

10. teezhie

teezhieEnthusiast

Student
    Eating a raw meat or eating stuffs Coming from the nose can make me throw up

11. Jaydon101

Jaydon101Amateur

student
    Home Page:
    The worst habbit I've ever experienced was the one experienced from a girl in 2011,when I went to foursquare. Camp in idinmu,this girl had long throat ehhn,that day we were in the boys hostel eating buiscits, so I decided to go outside to do something but I actually can't remember what I went to do outside, so this girl saw me and asked me who gave me biscuits and I told her it's from the boys hostel, this girl had to enter the hostel because of the buiscit, I was just looking at her and I said to my self, its not get fault, I was the way she was brought up, she did so many things

12. Jaydon101

Jaydon101Amateur

student
    Home Page:
    Shr begged for gal..I can remember one time the pastor called me to do something, so by the time I came in everyone had eating so it was remaining only me, so I went to go and take my food so when I entered, I was holding my food, immediately when I entered she was the first person to talk to me and guess what, she begged for my food

13. Jaydon101

Jaydon101Amateur

student
    Home Page:
    She saw a girl eating bread to, she collected 2,while she has already eating, at that moment when she collected the bread, another person entered with indomie and guess what, she asked the person to give her some indomie to eat along with the bread

14. sunnyz

sunnyzNewbie

business
    The bad habit I hate when somebody is talking without a listening ear. You are talking to somebody and she is not even listening to hear you out first before talking and talking like parrot. How can she then get the message you are trying to pass across.
    I know in terms of communication, it is not everybody that has listening ear or ability. Like someone said, 'don't talk because you can talk'. Talk with reason.

15. Musa Samuel

Musa SamuelGuest

Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

16. Gray5

Gray5 is a Verified MemberGray5Addict Moderator Trust LVL 1

Well, I once had a friend while growing up who would peel out his skin exfoliate and eat it...and another too who lick chalkboards back in primary school days...lol

17. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor

Hmm... Wasn't that irritating or were you cannibalistic at that point in time?

18. pwetymoi tutu

pwetymoi tutuEnthusiast

Saw a grown up man picking his nose and cleaning it on his cloth. It's kinda irritating and annoying.

Other ones I've seen are so common to guys. You will see a guy who will deep his hand into his private part and start scratching it in public. That's not all, some will go the extent of sniffing their hand after removing it.

19. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor

Hahahahahahahahahaha
    @pwetymoi tutu, why don't you take your eyes off the guys world, do you know the smell of that region after the scratching is pleasant to the owner of the thing?
    As for tte matured man picking his nose and robbing it on his clothes, I ttink he is mentally unstable because that is not a play thing.

20. sonia

soniaEnthusiast

hate snoring I swear I can't sleep with anyone who snores and I hate that greed and beg beg habit of people

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  21. bussymania

bussymaniaEnthusiast

Swear that you dont also snore :D

22. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Hahaha....
    sonia.... You hate snoring because you witnessed a poor man snore..... If you sleep close to a rich pot bellied man and he snores, you will then even feel protected....
    You will not understand till you have experienced what I am talking about.

23. abbey

abbeyFanatic

music & movie production management
    Picking the nose and eating the substance

24. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Ehn? Who does that?

25. abbey

abbeyFanatic

26. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Omehn.... Only children do that, no adult will do that except he is not mentally balanced.

27. abbey

abbeyFanatic

Some stilll do bro maybe use to it or carried away

28. Eyor1

Eyor1Super Addict

Geographical surveyor
    Yooooork..... Irritating

29. abbey

abbeyFanatic

Hahahaha hahahaha